Aero Ac-15M Mid-Length COMPLETE
The AERO AC-15 Mid-Length Rifle is a budget friendly, high quality rifle featuring mil-spec parts and accessories made in America.
This cost-efficient rifle is ready to operate straight out of the box and can easily be upgraded over time. Don't sacrifice quality to save money - buy from Aero Precision and have confidence in your rifle.
All Aero Precision complete rifles are assembled by our professional gunsmiths and are tested prior to leaving our facility.
- Upper: Standard M4 Upper Receiver
- Barrel: 16" 5.56 NATO, Mid-Length, 1:7 Twist, 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, QPQ corrosion resistant finish
- Sights: Magpul MBUS® Rear Sight, A2 Front Sight (ON SELECT MODELS)
- Handguard: Standard M4 Mid-Length Handguard with heat shield
- Gas System: Mid-Length Gas System and A2 Pinned Front Sight Block
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Cut, 8620 Steel, Phosphate Finish, Properly Staked, Carpenter 158 Bolt, HP and MPI Tested
- Muzzle Device: Standard A2 Flash Hider
- Lower: Gen 2 Lower Receiver with flared magwell and upper tension screw
- Lower Parts Kit: Standard AR15 Lower Parts Kit
- Buffer Kit: Standard Mil-Spec AR15/M4 Buffer Kit
- Stock: Standard M4 Collapsable Stock
- Grip: Standard A2 Pistol Grip
- Magazine: Magpul 30 Round PMAG® (ON SELECT MODELS)
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Always have full knowledge of your state and local gun laws before attempting to order or purchase a gun. Any orders returned due to legal restrictions are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
We currently do not ship this product to the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Washington D.C.
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.