M&P SHIELD EZ 380
Built for personal protection and every-day carry, the M&P380 Shield EZ is chambered in 380 Auto and is designed to be easy to use, featuring an easy-to-rack slide , easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative M&P380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike.
• Easy to rack slide.
• Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Includes (2) Easy to Load 8-Round M&P380 Shield magazines.
• Grip safety - grip pistol to fire.
• Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight (tool included).
• Can disassemble without pulling trigger.
• Grip texture optimized to size and recoil.
• Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) - can see and feel if there is
a round in the chamber.
• Available with or without ambidextrous, manual thumb safety.
• Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers.
• Perfect size for nightstand or carry, or a day at the range.
• Reversible magazine release.
• Thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Always have full knowledge of your state and local gun laws before attempting to order or purchase a gun. Any orders returned due to legal restrictions are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
We currently do not ship this product to the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Washington D.C.
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.